I joke to Cory that this time of the year is when I have to cram in as much fun as possible, see as many people and have as many lunch dates because once "busy season" hits, it is chaos. The best of kind, of course. :) It is just sad that off season falls during the cold months because are are not cold weather people. It is why we live in Florida. ;)
1. Anna and I had breakfast at the Black Bear Bread Co. . It was SO good. We have been wanting to try it since they opened and it did not disappoint! It doesn't help that Baker Design Co. made it super cute, either!
2. We hiked in the Grayton Beach trails where I was convinced we were going to get eaten by a bear. We survived.
3. Ate lunch with my sister and friends at the new Southslice pizza place in Rosemary Beach! It is also super cute!
4. We walked around Seaside with coffee in hand to watch the sunset. Went into Sundog books. (That place always gets me in trouble. Hello, new coffee table book.)
5. Had coffee on the beach (again) and found a tiny sand dollar.
6. Ate at one of my favorite places to eat on the Coast - Burrito Del Sol. There is a location in Fort Walton Beach and Destin. We hit up the one in Destin! Southwest chicken tacos to the rescue.
As I type this, I am embarrassed that all of my adventures have to do with "we ate this" and "it was designed so cute" but that is life, friends. Or sadly mine. Ha!